Saturday, June 1, 2013

A Relationship + Social Media = DISASTER!

Ok, now some would say, "How in the world can social media, such as Facebook, Twitter etc, be the cause of problems in a relationship?" Well let me tell you. First of all I feel Facebook has been ruing relationships since 2004 lol! (Just kidding..sort of!) From liking other females/males pictures to inboxing personal inappropriate messages are a few of the reasons why I feel this way. Now I will admit that sometimes people let social media have too much power over their feelings and relationships. This is because there is no way you can possible control what comes IN your partners inbox, but he/she can control what goes OUT!
From my personal experience there was a time where a guy sent a message to my inbox saying that he was interested in getting to know me and how beautiful I was. So, me being me, I went on his page to get some further info on him and BAM!! he had just posted a picture of him and his family and saying how he was so in love..???? Yeah I know right! So that just goes to show, that just because your partner may post lovey dovey things on their page about you and their feelings for you, their inbox can be saying something totally different! With that being said now its........Chime Time!


CHIME TIME:
So now I would like to know how you all feel about social media and the impact it has on relationships...if at all! Does this mean that your relationship is not as strong as it should be. Would this fall into the category of "Trust Issues?"

No comments:

Post a Comment